Alumni Career Development
The Pitt Business Career Development team is always looking to connect with alumni who are willing to engage with our students. We continually hear from students that their professional interactions with our alumni are the most valuable career development tool that we offer. After all, no other college or university has Pitt Business alumni.
We are grateful to alumni who give back to their alma mater in any of these ways:
- Offering referrals on students' behalf for jobs or internships
- Serving as a student mentor
- Talking with students about your professional experiences through our Robert S. McCulloch Family Alumni Networking Zone, whether it be in person or through web-conferencing
- Participating in a recruiting or student club event on campus
- Being a judge in a case competition
If you are interested in giving back to Pitt Business, please contact the Pitt Business Career Development Team.
As you know, career development doesn't stop when you land your first job. In fact, it's only just beginning. The Pitt Business Career Development team is able to guide recent graduates through the next stage of their career development.
Services offered by Pitt Business Career Development for Alumni
- Access to other Pitt Business alumni
- One-on-one assistance for developing resumes and cover letters
- Networking preparation workshops
- Mock interview sessions
- Career development activities
- Access to CBA Connect